Sharing the Presence offers people who are interested in awakening, transparent communication, sharing and presence work different possibilities to learn more: open evenings, intensive evenings, weekend workshops and week-long programs.
About our Events
The following provides an overview of event content; the longer the event, the deeper the experience of the group.
We move into a space revealing the essence of life. Together, we explore how our realities are formed; how conscious and unconscious patterns weave our lives. We will involve ourselves with the art of creation, and will increasingly move into the depth of the moment.
- We become more and more sensitive in our listening, and generate a foundation supporting how we as humans can support others on their life’s path. It is only when we recognize the number of filters which overlay our consciousness, that we get an impression, or a feel for the nature of all things. From that point, we will see the world more and more as it truly is. This is one of the bases for true communication, and for the ability to know others and their experiences.
- We acquire the ability to see the experiential spaces of others from the inside. Through practice a deeper compassion unfolds, impacting all areas of our lives. The depth of NOW – recognizing more and more this moment – is the path of the mystic throughout time. Information, the foundation from the beginning of time, emerges from the timeless void, and is part of our expedition on the path of inner knowledge.
- We explore individual, as well collective fields of consciousness. Thus we can see how timeless wisdom, the core of all spiritual traditions, becomes visible in all things. We apply the knowing of a mindful creation in the many areas of human potential.
- We become familiar with the different tools, which serve us on the path of awakening: meditation, communication, the reading and understanding of fields of consciousness, contemplation, dance, exercises in presence, training in intuition and inspiration. We are interested in: access to transcendental levels of consciousness, insight into the functioning of collective fields; the guidance of others in their experiential processes; the different levels of consciousness as well as seeing from different points of view.
Evening programs take place in German, European and North American cities. Open Evenings were created for the general public in order to share Thomas Hübl’s approach and to give information about Sharing the Presence.
Dates for Open Evenings
Those individuals interested in a greater understanding of the approach in Sharing the Presence are encouraged to participate in weekend workshops. These may be general in nature, focused on a specific topic or focused on a specific group of people.
Dates for Workshops
5-7day-long Workshops offer a fundamental understanding of the consciousness work within Sharing the Presence.
The workshops offer the invitation to become the master of your own life path. With clear intent, we delve into a week of practiced presence and clarity; into the art of transparent communication. Questions and topics include sexuality and intimacy, careers, money and relationships. All topics are explored with the intent and approach found in Sharing the Presence:
We use a respectful approach to discover habits, patterns, and behaviors, which block the flow of life.
- We discover joy and agility, courage and drive; authenticity and a new and emerging WE.
- We dive into the essence of being, stillness, awakening and transcendence.
- Meditation, toning, dance and exercises support and deepen the process.
An important aspect is the integration of your life themes and creativity in everyday life. You learn to allow the experienced depth and joy of life to enter your life in very concrete ways.
Dates for Intensive-Workshops